Dan Dannenmueller Bio 2013
Entrepreneur spirited - President/CEO/Owner of two companies-Knowledge Management Solutions Inc. and
River Region Outdoors LLC.
- KMS is an Education and Training, Computer Services and Web Technologies company
- River Regions Outdoors is an outdoors promotions and marketing firm. Brands include:
-- Double D Outdoor - Web Site - www.ddoutdoor.com
-- Millbrook Outdoors - www.millbrookoutdoors.com
-- Monster Crappie - www.monstercrappie.net
Lifelong Professional Fisherman and organizer with an immeasurable zeal for the Outdoors.
- Professional Web Developer
- Professional BASS and Crappie Fisherman
- Tournament and event organizer and promoter
Decorated retired Military Veteran who has fished all around the U.S. and overseas while serving his country.
Current and Past Leadership Roles
President Millbrook/Coosada Chamber Board
President of Leadership Elmore County
President of Millbrook/Coosada Kiwanis Club
President of Numerous BASS clubs
Chair for Prattville and Millbrook Alabama Military Affairs Committees
- Organized, promoted, and executed the first ever Professional "Crappie Masters Alabama State Championship" on the Alabama River in Millbrook Alabama in 2009 and it is now a yearly event with the National Championship to be held on the river in 2011. It was so successful that the fishermen voted it their favorite location for the year 2009. This was the first time this award was ever given to a host location on the circuit.
- Worked the Crappie Masters tournament trail and the National Catfish Championship by selling ads, soliciting sponsors, supporting press activities, stage and weigh-ins and working with writers, photographers and film crews.
- Organized, promoted and choreographed the first ever Alabama National Fair tribute to the Military Veterans to open the fair in Montgomery Alabama in 2008. The first year was a tribute to the WWII veterans.
The following year he led the event in tribute to the Vietnam Veterans to include a parade in their honor. The 2011 event will be in honor of the Korean Veterans. The Alabama Governor along with both numerous Military and Political Dignitaries, now attend these events to show respect to these wonderful American Heroes.
- Developed, maintains and hosts the Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame official website and attends each year's induction of these honorable history makers and supporters of the great outdoors.
- Promoted and organized small to large conferences, training sessions and seminars. Served as Professional Event Planner, Program and Project Manager for up to $45 million dollar programs.
- Developed websites that included such tasks as Branding Companies, events, products and service activities.
- Created materials to support research and development, production and delivery and marketing activities in written, photo, video and audio delivery methods.
- Has worked numerous BASS and FLW Championship Exhibitions for several companies to include but limited to CastAway Rods and TTI Blakemore.
Promoted and organized the first ever "Kids Fishing for Jesus Tournament" held at the Alabama Wildlife Federation in Millbrook Alabama.
Has fished numerous BASS clubs, National and local tournaments throughout the country for over 30 years.
- Won numerous club one and two day tournaments and several overall yearly awards for the same.
- Rookie of the Year for the Military Bass Anglers Association (MBAA) National Circuit in the 70s.
- Placed in the top 25 Nationally for the MBAA several years while making the All Air Force Team twice during that time.
- Placed in the top 25 in the BASS Federation Midwest Regional in the early 80s.
-Has fished the very competitive Montgomery and Airport Marine circuits Currently fishes in the ABA (Bass Weekend Series) and FLW (BFL) circuits.
- Currently in 25th place in points for 2010 for FLW Bama Division Currently fishes the Crappie Masters Professional Crappie Circuit a tournament trail traveling to 15 different states and associated lakes.
- Fishing with Professional Crappie Fishermen, Mr. Bill Braswell from Hazard KY on the Yamato sponsored team, placed in third place in overall cumulative points for the year of 2010. Numerous awards associated to this placement to follow.
- Currently developing and deploying the new Crappie Masters Website and currently supporting the first ever Web Crappie Magazine written by Mr. Tim Huffman under Monster Crappie.com
- Has Captained numerous children in "Anglers for Kids" tournaments to include two State Champion ships.
American Bass Anglers (ABA) Bass Weekend Series
FLW/BFL Bama Division
Air Force Association
Mason Lodge 39